Job title: Plumbing & Fire Fighting Engineer
Job Summary: You are responsible for implementing plumbing & Fire fighting design plans.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design of plumbing and firefighting different systems of the projects
- Prepare designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings, and final shop drawings for the assigned projects.
- Responsible for coordination between the mechanical design team and other disciplines.
- Apply standard practices and techniques in MEP trades.
- Bachelor of engineering – Mechanical department.
- Excellent English communication skills are required, written and oral.
- Maintain current knowledge in codes and standards particularly SBC and American standards.
- Knowledge and experience of design of large scale mechanical systems and Infrastructure.
- Computer package and AutoCAD professional.
- Rivet experience is an asset.
Years of experience: 2 – 6 years preferably in construction.